Thursday 28 January 2010

Preliminary task - Reece Tiwari

For our preliminary task, we had to create a story board, in order to plan out how we were going to shoot our shots, and in what order. The storyboard did not take that long to create since we were already sure as a group of what we were going to do. Whilst doing our preliminary task we had to overcome a number of different challenges. Firstly, me being the camera man, I had to shoot certain shots more than once, this was due to shaking of the camera, conversely as we shot longer I gradually got better with filming. Secondly we had to experience the use of “Imovie”, however this did not take long since everyone in my group had used movie editing software before, such as “Windows Movie Maker”. On “Imovie” we had to edit our clips by cutting down clips to increase the pace of the film. Overall, after completing our preliminary task I believe that we were successful and worked well together.

No comments:

Post a Comment